In a mixing bowl:
1. Add the ripe bananas and mix until they’re fully mashed.
2. Add in the eggs and whisk mixture together until slightly fluffy in consistency
3. Add in Birch Benders pancake & waffle mix, water, and vanilla. Mix until fully combined. Do not over mix. The batter can be slightly thin but will thicken slightly after standing
In a stand mixer:
1. Using the whisk attachment, add the ripe bananas and turn on low until bananas are fully mashed.
2. Stop mixer and add in the eggs. Turn on mixer to low speed and whisk mixture together until it becomes slightly fluffy in consistency.
3. Stop mixer and add in Birch Benders pancake & waffle mix, water, and vanilla. Turn on mixer to low and mix until combined. Do not over mix.
1. Heat your griddle or skillet over medium heat. Add in one of the four tablespoons of butter. Spread the butter until it coats the bottom of the griddle or pan. (Butter can be omitted on a nonstick surface if preferred)
2. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot. Top with favorite toppings!