- In a wooden bowl place the halved cherry tomatoes, rinsed chickpeas, cubed cucumbers, diced red onion, fresh parsley, and feta cheese.
- Prepare dressing by combining all (greek salad dressing) ingredients in a mason jar or container with lid and shake vigorously to combine.
- Pour the greek salad dressing over the top of ingredients in the bowl.
- Toss together lightly until combined.
- Add in the cubed avocado and mix lightly again.
- Serve and enjoy!
(Tip: Serve over a bed of lettuce, a warm bed of farro, couscous, quinoa or other grain of your choice.)